LANCE RAYMUNDO REMEMBERS HIS LATE DAD ON CHRISTMAS DAY...

MR. DANILO RAYMUNDO WILL NEVER LEAVE LANCE'S SIDE, AND THAT'S FOR SURE.

FATHER, MOTHER, SON

RANNIE RAYMUNDO HOLDS A NEW ADDITION TO THE RAYMUNDO CLAN, AS BRO LANCE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA

MERRY X'MAS FROM LANCE

THE YOUNGER RAYMUNDO FAMILY

MS. GRETCHEN BARRETTO HOLDING THE URN OF ASHES OF MR. DANILO H. RAYMUNDO, AND LANCE BY HER SIDE

LANCE: STAR POWER CHARM


This is the first time that the Raymundo family will be celebrating Christmas without their father- the late Danilo Raymundo (R.I.P.), Lance and Rannie Raymundo's father who died last October of this year. And for all of them, they needed each other now more than ever in this Christmas season.

"Yes, I do cry, but I don't show it to anyone", Lance confided to his friend-blogger. "Because you see, it's upon our dad's wishes to just keep on living with a smile even though he's gone. And this Christmas season, definitely, I will be with my family, We're each other's cushion and comfort, warmth and affection, in this Yuletide Season, most especially now that the head of our family is gone. We just have to make it easy upon all of us. When you lose someone you dearly love, it takes a while to forget and heal the pains.

"But we're all coping up now because we have each other", Lance continued saying. "Thank God, we have that kind of bonding relationship to one another. It makes us all easier to cope by."

And this year, the Christmas celebrations on the Raymundo side added up, and gotten more huge.

"Before, we simply celebrate Christmas on the midnight eve of December 24", Lance added up saying. "But now, we have an advance Noche Buena celebration on the whole clan of my mom on December 19, aside from our own celebration on the 24th. And it just got a lot more exciting. 

"On the 24th, we may be in a Hotel or something to celebrate X'mas", he quipped. "It's been our family's tradition to be altogether on December 24. And that's pretty great."

What could be Lance's Christmas wish this year?

"I wish that Dad is still here to see us through", he answered. "But that's wishful thinking only. Dad is now in a happier place than us, I know. Well, I just wish to be more healthy and I just hope that my Music will be more appreciated now that I'm doing good as a Viva recording artist."

Lance recently released two Christmas songs on this month of December- and it was both launched recently in all Digital platforms. The new musical arrangement of the song Silent Night, Holy Night, and Lance's rendition of it-, impressed Viva big bosses so much.

"And that could be a wonderful way to start the coming year of 2019 pretty right, isn't it?", Lance ended by saying. "I'm happier with my career now, more than ever. My artistic freedom has gotten at its peak. And with the support of my fans and friends, definitely, I'm promising to do my very best."

You're simply great, Mr. Lance Raymundo.




(words by robert silverio, photos courtesy of lance raymundo).*


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...