THE "SPOKEN WORDS" OF LANCE RAYMUNDO....




lance: a new single before 2019 starts

After the big success of his first single for Viva Records- which is the "You Are The One" song, singer-actor Lance Raymundo officially announces on his FB, IG and Twitter accounts that he has an instant follow-up single- and it's the song "Spoken Words".

What a great way to start 2019 right. A second single surely stabilizes his career as a recording artist.

Meanwhile, one of the biggest MISSION of Papa Lance Raymundo this year is to maintain his great physique and bring back his 'power abs' which he had a few years ago before he met his facial accident.

According to Lance: "I saw my pictures when I still in long hair, and the time that I was asked to model as Lapu-Lapu in a mural painting. Hey, my body there was so great, very much trimmed and with perfect abs! That's why now, it's my goal to bring back that body physique. I am on a strict diet now. No rice, less fats. And I guess, in a matter of weeks, I am getting there.

"With the help of my personal trainer now- Mr. Culver Padilla, who's also the trainer of other celebrities, my body's gonna' be more perfect in the coming days."

And he could land next year as the NUMBER ONE sexiest celebrity guy of Swordshines10 blog site's Sexiest Male Celebrity list, isn't it? That's not far to happen. Better watch out!!!

More power to you, Lance!!!


(by rms).*


lance: perfect timing

celebrity trainer culver padilla and lance raymundo

lance's number one fan BENI SAUNDERS with lance

the raymundos at christmas eve

LANCE'S MODELLING SHOTS AT CHANCELLOR 9000 CALENDAR FOR 2019



LANCE RAYMUNDO ANNOUNCES ON HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT:
"Surprise!!! Now that Christmas is over, me & Viva Records have an instant follow up single for all of you! Enjoy my new song #SpokenWords (from the OST of the Upcoming Movie “Spoken Words”). Now available on Spotify and all Digital Music Platforms."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...