lance raymundo speaks straight from the heart, for the youth....

lance speaks at PACOMA (Phil. Apostolic Congress)


lance receives a special picture of Jesus at PACOMA

LANCE (FAR RIGHT) WITH HIS MOM- MRS. NINA ZALDUA RAYMUNDO (second from the far right) AND TWO FRIENDS (left)






It was early last week when singer-actor Lance Raymundo revealed to a media-friend that he's going to speak again about the inspiring events that transpired after he met a facial accident a few years back. And it did happen last Friday, January 24, when he was asked to be the Speaker for the Philippine Apostolic Congress (PACOMA)- with youths as his main audience and participants there. The event was held at the Fil-Oil Arena in San Juan.

"It's been five years after my accident, and until now, young people were getting the message", Lance said. "It continues to inspire them, my story, I mean. And I am so thankful for that. To sewrve as an inspiration and for the young people to absorb the inspirational side of my story and of what I"ve been through, is one great privilege from God."

And this is the other side of Lance Raymundo's celebrity status, that aside from being an actor, singer, host, model- there was something deeper into it. That, of inspiring people, especially the young.

"Seeing their faces as I spoke and share my life, I guess, is the best reward of all", Lance added up saying. "Because in their faces, I could see that they learn, they absorb, they get inspired and positive to continue living and fighting. And these are young people, the future and the hope of our society."

Lance admitted to his media-friend that he inherited his Saintly and Religious side from his mom- Mrs. Nina Zaldua-Raymundo. While his being a strong and that of a fighter- he inheited it from his late dad- mr. Danilo H. Raymundo (R.I.P.)

"My dad was a very strong man- physically and emotionally", Lance stressed. "And I am glad, I am a mixture of those good qualities from my parents. It's still a jungle out there and we must all fight to live."

On the coming weeks, Lance will continue promoting his second single for Viva Records- the Spoken Words song. 

"We will have tours, promos, mall shows", Lance assured. "It will be keeping me busy for the next coming weeks. You see, the critical and commercial success of my second song Spoken Words was really unexpected. Even the big bosses of the radio stations where I promoted the song, all loved it. Sometimes, when you least expect it, that's when people really appreciate."

LANCE AT GOLD' GYM: FITNESS WORLD ABSORBS HIM AGAIN

lance with fellow fitness buffs
LANCE WITH HIS FITNESS TRAINOR- MR. CULVER PADILLA (standing, left)

And Lance is also back now to the Fitness world, a world he really belonged to, because Lance is basically a fitness-kind-of-guy. He's being sponsored now by Gold's Gym.

"I will be having projects with the fitness world soon", Lance ended saying. "They are absorbing me again. Fitness and health is wealth, you see. We must take care of our bodies, above anything else."

Sure thing, Lance.





(words by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...