a new song, a new YouTube channel, lots of modelling events and endorsements- oh, my! that's lance raymundo by the month of september!!!

lance relaxing as the busy days are coming ahead






lance in a ramp modelling event

lance endorsing a choco jam

lance in a modelling photo shoot


"It's going to be an American style of promoting a song", Lance started saying to a blogger over a hot coffee at Starbucks. "A week from now, my new song entitled Sana under Viva Records will be launched and released at Spotify. Just like in the U.S., all the songs there are first released and heard on the viral world. So now, we're also doing that kind of strategy here in the Philippines.

"I'm pretty excited about it, you see", Lance continued. "It's my third single under Viva Records. And I am pretty hopeful it's gonna be that good and successful. I am ready and everything's set already."

Lance also had finished the pictorial (by photographer Wilson Fernandez) in line with the publicity of his song Sana, alongside with the short MTV of his song, which was shot in a beautiful  nature reserve far south of the Philippines.

"By October lalabas 'yung official MTV ng new song kong Sana", Lance followed-up by saying. "But before that, there will be a short video about my song which will come-out on September 11. heavy promo will follow soon and I'll gonna be very busy promoting the song by the month of October and November.

"My new song Sana is more offbeat, more friendly and merry", he continued. "Though the song speaks of regret, I helped in arranging the song in a more charming and positive way. I never experienced pain or heartbreaks in life personally, but I think I have a sensitive feeling towards others. Some people can't simply move-on from personal tragedies. But one thing good about me, in  a matter of one day, I could forgive and I could forget. I know, people could very well relate to my song."

By the way, Lance renewed his contract for Viva records and talent management for another 5 years. It was offered to him because of the huge success of his last two previous songs "You Are The One"  and "Silent Night", that's why.

"By the month of December, my previous song Silent Night will be pushed the second time around for the holidays", Lance quipped. "That's why by the month of December, Sana and Silent Night will be heard on the air waves. Their melodies provokes the Christmas spirit, you see."

Lance also has a new YouTube channel now. And lately, he's been busy with lots of modelling events and endorsements.

"My life is always on the go", Lance said in the end. "because for me, life always moves forward. We must all stand-up after every fall. No matter how the leaf falls so gracefully on the ground, a new morning happens and new leaf grows."


Very well said, Papa Lance.




(as written by robert silverio)
PHOTOS COURTESY OF MR. LANCE RAYMUNDO 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...