LOVING LANCE (A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY BLOG TRIBUTE TO LANCE RAYMUNDO)....



He came in my life so unexpectedly,

It was, as if, a God-given grace to be his friend, not just a celebrity whom I regularly interview and meet for lunch or dinner

And through the years of me knowing this very special person in my life,

I grew up, I became happier, more confident, more self-assured.

And to think, he's a lot younger than me, yet, I was the one learning from him, me changing for the better because of him....

He never hesitated to help me in times of emergencies and sorrows

He was always there, lending his hand

Lifting me up

Trying to put out the very best in me...

Like a mighty man with a Shining Armour,

Lance, like Lancelot in King Arthur's era- brave, strong, masculine, powerful.

Yes, Lance. My hero. My friend. My celebrity.

THAT'S WHY, LOVING LANCE WAS NEVER A HARD THING TO DO.
LOVING LANCE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS OF GOD TO ME.


In the years to come,  I know.

Me and Lance will forever be friends.

As he will continue to share his life and his world as a celebrity to me-

As I believe, he will be accomplishing more greater tasks

In this second life that God has given to him after his accident a few years back...

There's a mission to fulfill.

And I am so proud and happy-

to be his friend



now

and






FOREVERMORE.


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANCE RAYMUNDO!!!


from your friend,
ROBERT MANUGUID SILVERIO






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...