don gordon bell photographs the gala night of "requitted"....

FROM NERISSA NP PICADIZO, DIRECTOR OF 'REQUITTED":

NERISSA NP PICADIZO

"Posting this to constantly remind myself to always believe that through God, everything is possible.
Ever since Requited got in at Cinemalaya last year, the journey and its struggles got intense... Two thoughts got me going: to just finish the film where I'm happy with it and have our GALA NIGHT, because it only means that I passed through all those moments of where I almost gave up... It's truly a night of celebration and a testament of Faith. A faith that is not perfect but always growing...

Barring some technical flaws, I'm happy with the film we made and for what it stands for.
I just took a much needed rest, but THANK YOU so much to everyone who took the time to join us at our gala, it deeply means a lot!"--- NP PICADIZO

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS BY: MR. DON GORDON BELL, TAKEN AT GALA NIGHT OF THE CINEMALAYA 2017 FULL-LENGTH FILM ENTRY "REQUITTED".



































Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...