Q & A WITH MS. DELIA LANDAGAN, A TRUE-BLOODED NORANIAN!

Miss Delia Landagan, a true-blooded Noranian, at the Tokyo International Film Festival

Delia in transit


Delia outside a Cinema in Japan

Ms. Delia Landagan with Sir Tito Valiente from Gawad URIAN, who is one of the TIFF journalists.

Ms. Delia Landagan with Sir Tito Valiente from Gawad URIAN, who is one of the TIFF journalists.
a philippine digest magazine column of ms. delia landagan in the year 2003

from left to right: director Paul Soriano, Delia, Ms. Remy Arlos (Delia's close friend) and actress Bela Padilla at the 2019 Tokyo International Film Festival wherein Paul and Bela's film "Mananita" was shown.
Film director Brillante Mendoza with Delia in the year 2015, at the 28th Tokyo International Film Festival wherein Noara Aunor films like Thy Womb, Taklub and Himala were shown.




ROBERT: As a journalist based there in Japan, how would you define Nora Aunor's Superstar attributes and phenomena?



DELIA: As of now, I’m not that active in writing, though it’s my passion and would like to go back into it again soon.
About Nora Aunor, She’s a living LEGEND, the Real ICON of Philippine Cinema, PRIDE of Filipinos in the country and abroad.



ROBERT: How would you describe yourself as a Noranian? I mean, ikaw ba yung tipo ng Noranian na tahimik lang?

DELIA: Actually, as an avid FAN of the Superstar, I’m silent, but that was before. Now, not  that silent anymore,....why ? Because whenever I hear or read something negative about Nora, I defend her by  expressing my comments  and opinions especially in the social media.


ROBERT: Ano ang naging reaksyon mo sa hindi pagkakasali ng pelikula ni Nora na "Isa Pang Bahaghari" sa Metro Manila Film Fest? Although next year ay isasali naman siya sa Summer Festival ng Metro Manila Film Fest, pero tipong mas nararapat siyang nakasali sa MMFF this December, di ba?

DELIA: I’m very disappointed for IPB (Isa Pang Bahaghari) not being selected in this year’s MMFF since it’s the most qualified entry! POLITICS is the only reason I can see.



ROBERT: Have you met Nora Aunor in person? If ever you meet her, ano ang una mong sasabihin sa kanya?

DELIA: I saw Nora many times in person in her Superstar Show many years ago and I met her once in her Greenhills mansion and she signed at the back of my own picture because I did not have a copy of her picture. This time, when I come home for a short vacation and meet her, of course, I will hug her and embrace tightly, ..and maybe shouting ... “ Ate Guyyyyy, missed you  soooo much for a very, very long time!"



ROBERT: Kumusta ang mga journalists diyan sa Tokyo, Japan?

DELIA: About Journalists here in Japan, I guess they’re doing their job well.



ROBERT: Since nasa ibang bansa ka, ano ang tingin mo sa present scenario ng Philippine Cinema dito?

DELIA: I find the scenario of Philippine Cinema  today quite different  compared to the era of NORA AUNOR, where I belonged. Hahaha!


ROBERT: Sa palagay mo ba, dapat nang magbati-bati ang mga Vilmanians at Noranians?

DELIA: In the first place, Sir Robert, are “ NORANIANS “ and Vilmanians quarreling ? Whether there’s a friction between the two camps until now,  I think it’s not healthy anymore for Nora and Vilma since there’s no rivalry anymore between them because Vilma is already in the politics while NORA  is until now active in the industry and continuously  reaping recognition and awards.



ROBERT: What are your other dreams aside from being a journalist?


DELIA: Oh,, what a very difficult question ; since you’re asking about my other dreams ? ... well, it has always been my dream to become a “ MILLIONAIRE NORANIAN “ because I want to produce Films and Shows for Nora!



ROBERT: Kumusta naman ang Japan?

DELIA: For me, Japan, though a very expensive country, I find living here comfortable and convenient because everything is in order and organized. People are well disciplined because they are law-abiding citizens.
Many opportunities here, you just have to be hardworking and not choosy  to what job or work is available for you so you lead a normal and happy life.



ROBERT: Last question: How passionate are you as a writer?

DELIA: Being passionate as a writer, I always want  my articles to be published because it makes me feel fulfilled and satisfied!
Thank you, Sir Robert for the opportunity (being a Noranian) to be interviewed by a very good and intelligent  Vilmanian blogger, like YOU!





----end of interview----

(blogged by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...