don gordon bell upgrades his professional career....

DON'S BEST CAMERA SHOT, AS PHOTOGRAPHED BY HIS BUDDY-JOHN SILAO.


Now that American actor turned professional photographer- Don Gordon Bell- is not so busy with his film career, he got all the time to UPGRADE some key factors in his hobby/profession- that is, Photography- which he really loves doing most.

Over upgraded bacon cheeseburgers (American size), french fries, chocolate sundae and another upgraded size of Diet Coke, handsome Don gave us some new exciting things about his Photography career. And it's all about UPGRADING.

"The last few months, I upgraded into full-grade camera", Don started saying in a tete-a-tete interview at Wendy's Burger House in Glorietta malls. "And I loved it! Plus the fact that I basically have a professional level camera which is a 5-D Mark 3 video camera. My DSLR camera and video call is also very good. I can shoot BTS with video and stills. It helps me a lot now in my new ventures as a professional photographer. I really upgraded myself and it's high time!"

We learned from Don, he's now involved with a company called ACTOR'S PRIME, a CGI- or what we say as-"Computer-Generated-Image" photography, video and film company. And Don is so much involved with this and his full passion nowadays went into it.

"It's in association with Ruben Ma. Soriquez", Don continued on saying. "Of course, everybody knows Ruben now. He's been doing teleseryes at channel 2 and also an indie film maker. And mr. Paolo Pertola, a director in his own right and also a director of Photography is the main man here. Paolo is a CGI expert. A genius! he's been doing all those CGI's on commercials and other stuffs. It's really a challenging and upgrading new venture for me. These guys are my friends and I really love working with them."

But the main parent of their company, according to Don is ABRACADABRA advertising company which provides TV commercials to all their projects. And so far, everything is doing well.

"We all already did something", Don went on. "We already had three major projects. And now, I am currently editing a BTS (Behind-The-Scenes) for a new project with them. I also worked as an actor in one of our teasers/video entitled 'Hurry Padrey', a take-off from Harry Potter. It's a satire on Harry Potter filmswherein you coul see Ruben Soriquez as a look-alike of Harry Potter."

But what about Don's acting career now? He's been so supportive to the Filipino indie film industry, and we feel, it's high time forhim to be given a much-needed break at his acting career. Maybe a lead role in an indie film or a more challenging, dramatic role for a film- not just a "support" role!

"Yes, I will soon be doing a movie, and I am now working on a film script", Don revealed. "But as of now, I can't reveal details yet. On our CGI company with Ruben Soriquez, I will be having a minor role for a film project with our company. I will star opposite Mara Lopez and other Italian actors in our enxt film. It's about monsters and C.G.I.'s. Our market will be childresn and adults, too."

Before the end of the year, Don is planning to have a dual exhibition of Photography together with his best friend John Silao.

"It will be a street Photography", Don said at the end of an interview. "Mostly behind-the-scenes shots. But I will also include my photos with famous dignitariesand entertainment people. It's gonna be fun."

Yes, mr. Don Gordon Bell will be very much around... for MORE.


(words by robert manuguid silverio)
DON WITH RUBEN SORIQUEZ

photo by David Patrick Valera 
DON WITH HIS GREAT BUDDY, JOHN SILAO.

A VERY SEXY YOUNGDON GORDON BELL IN AN IFUGAO COSTUME




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...