lance raymundo on LIVING WELL



With many projects knocking down on Lance Raymundo's door these days, he surely knows how to take it easy and take his time- rather than rush things out. He and his lovable manager in person of Shandii Bacolod are both careful now in accepting movie projects and the likes. They both think more of long-term effects rather that short-lived success.

"There are four projects currently on the can", Lance said over a cup of coffee date with a blogger. "But I can not reveal them yet. I am now busy with my movie project about direk Elwood Perez. But as of now, direk Elwood told me not to promote it yet. In due time. It's one movie project that I am really proud of. I will tell you more about this once we have another coffee date.

"Aside from work, I am also busy promoting health products", Lance continued saying. "Since I am both their chosen celebrity endorser of their products. One is Mega-C capsules and the other one is Live Well dietary meals. We already shot our billboard campaigns for it- the Live Well meals.I am their model and celebrity image. It will soon be on the billboards all over Metro Manila."



"I can maintain my healthy diet even when I'm on the go, thanks to LiveWellMeal's early morning door to soo delivery! "---LANCE.🌿 🍃🍴🌿 Follow @livewellmeals on#IG 
Email : order@livewellmeals.com 
Call/Text : 09208208012 or 09989725714 & (landline) 7060055. for more info on Custom Made#Diet plans designed for your own personal #Health#Fitness #Wellness Goals!


That's why Lance had to stay "handsomely" fit always. On his Facebook posts, you'd see those dietary meals he eats. It's like an advocacy already on his part to attract other people to eat the proper meals and stay healthy.

"It's a challenge on my part also", Lance said again. "They entrusted to me this role and mission so I have to be a good role model to everyone. I have to be fit talaga. For me, it's so easy to reinvent my body, mind and spirit. It's one aspect of my personality that I can easily do. I hate photo-shops, I want to be real always. Looking fit and strong makes me feel alive!"

lance with fellow celebrity endorsers of MEGA-C capsules.


And aside from Live Well meals, Lance also endorses Mega-C capsules together with singer-actor like him- Gerald Santos. That's why on many promotional events of the product, both Lance and Gerald could be seen as the special guests. It's because they both project very healthy images and personas as male celebrities.

"I am so happy to promote health and wellness", lance said in the end. "It's one very positive undertaking for me. celebrities like us needs to know the value of health. We only live once, so why not make the best out of it?"

You are so right, Lance.


(words by robert manuguid silverio)


lance: staying fit



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...