intellegent Q & A with BERNIZE CHARLES LAGUNILLA

bernize charles: one of the early facorites among the male contestants of FACE OF THE YEAR 2018








1.) how would you describe the feeling being one of the contestants of FACE OF THE YEAR 2018?

- "Right now i just feel so blessed to be part of this prestigious competition and to have new friends."

2.) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST DREAM IN LIFE?

-" To be a pilot, whats not to like, you can travel around the world and at the same time your earning money" 🙂

3.) WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION IN LIFE?

- "My parents have the biggest impact in my life because without them i wouldn’t be the man that i am right now".

4.) WHAT IS LOVE FOR YOU?

-"To me, love looks like sacrificing certain things for the better of the person or even an activity you love".

5.) IF YOU WIN THE FACE OF THE YEAR, TO WHOM WILL YOU OFFER YOUR TRIUMPH?

-" Siyempre wala nang iba kung hindi sa parents ko, kay dad na anjan lagi sa tabi ko and specially to my number 1 fan, My mom, even though she’s not in the country right now my mom really makes sure that she’s here for me thru thick and thin"

6.) WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO KEEP ON GOING THROUGH WITH YOUR ASPIRATIONS?

- "My motivation is With the love of God almighty, i belive thru him and believing in him will help me fulfill my lust of success."

7.) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST PHYSICAL ASSET? 

"Hmm.. siguro ung ilong ko po at pilik mata" 🙂

8.) WILL YOU PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL GIRL?

-" Ideal girl? Hmmm... siguro ung honest and lives with integrity. Ung nakakaintindi sa importance of honesty in a close relationship. Honesty builds trust between people. Saka siyempre sabi nga nila, a way to a mans heart is through his stomach kaya dapat may skills sa pag luluto". 🙂

9.) IF YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO BE REINCARNATED IN ANOTHER LIFE, SINO GUSTO MONG MAGING IKAW?

- "Siguro po ako parin po. I really love whats happening in my life right now, i have a great family and friends that supports me sa mga ginagawa ko, for example like sa pag sali ngayon sa competition na to".

10.) LAST QUESTION: HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF DEEPER AS A PERSON?

-"a very determined and highly motivate person. I do take my job seriously but I'm able to see things in perspective and believe I'm quite easy-going to work with."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...