joseph menard macasaet (male candidate of FOTY): looks deeper into his heart...

joseph menard: "i am a Filipino"

JM: will penetrate you deeper...

JM: happy-go-lucky guy

JM's experiences as a ramp model helps

JM: boyish pa dito

jm on the ramp

jm and his magnificent beard.



At first glance, you would think that he's a Korean guy,.. at second look, a Japanese guy... then on third look, a Chinese guy.

But SORRY. All your guesses are all wrong. Joseph Menard Macasaet is a true-blooded Filipino. And he's among the male candidates of Face of the Year 2018.

"Haha! And I'm already getting tired for being mistaken as a foreigner", Joseph Menard or JM for short- told to his blogger-friend. "I would want to be seen more as a Filipino. Because I am a Filipino by mind, body & soul. And I can say, I'm not happy anymore being seen always as a foreigner."

With his chinito looks and very lovable smile, JM could easily capture your heart. Much more when he stared at your eyes for a long time- wow, it's as if you got lost somewhere in time.

"It's because when I gaze at someone I love, I gaze that person coming from my soul", JM told a blogger again. "I look at you with sincerity, honesty and it penetrates my heart. Maybe because I am one very sensitive guy. I am like water, I can absorb everything."

Oh, my. Anyway, being among the official male candidates of Face of the Year 2018, JM is happy to say, his modelling experiences had helped in the pre-pageant competitions of the said search.

"I had ramp modelling experiences and it gave me so much confidence now", JM said again. "Iba pala 'yung may training ka na, plus-factor pala 'yun kasi mas madali mong nagagawa ang mga bagay-bagay. That's why I am positive naman, may laban din ako sa FOTY."

But JM is not just for the winning. This guy, once given a chance and proper breaks in the acting and modelling field, could definitely soar higher- that, we guarantee.

"Well, I look deeper into the heart of the person", JM said in the end. "And if that person could see me, too, I know,  that person will also look deeper into my heart. If they would give me a break or a chance, well, thank you. But I will simply cross the bridge when I get there. I no longer wait. I am more of a happy-go-lucky guy."

And that's THE CHALLENGE that JM would give to YOU.


(words by robert silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...