ERRINE DANAN: CANDIDATE #26 OF FACE OF THE YEAR 2018, IN A SMART Q & A....

errine: competitive

errine: lovely

errine: smart


1.) How would you describe the feeling being one of the contestants of FACE OF THE YEAR 2018? "Being one of the contestant on this great event makes me feel so lucky and blessed because being part of this contest is something that I consider as a milestone. Lastly these are the type of moments wherein I would like to cherish for the rest of my life". 2.) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST DREAM IN LIFE? "All of us are aiming to be successful, but I’m quite different aside from being successful, I’d like to be happy too. It’s not just the stability that brings smile and contentment to us, I think it is important to have a really good support system as well". 3.) WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION IN LIFE? "Aside from my parents my main inspiration is God, he’s the one that’s giving us the guidance and all the support we need to conquer whatever difficulties that’s coming. He is the only reason why we were all standing strong in spite of all the negativity in this world. With him I feel like I can surpass anything". 4.) WHAT IS LOVE FOR YOU? "Love is a gift it is also an illusion for some of us. It is a gift from our Loving God, He gave it so we should take care of each other earnestly. It is also an illusion for those who struggle in life and to keep them going". 5.) IF YOU WIN THE FACE OF THE YEAR, TO WHOM WILL YOU OFFER YOUR TRIUMPH? "I will offer this triumph to God and to my family who he gave me and to the other teenagers whom I would like to inspire". 6.) WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO KEEP ON GOING THROUGH WITH YOUR ASPIRATIONS? "Motivation is hard to find nowadays due to unforeseen circumstances in life. But what motivates me are everywhere, my friends, my family, my goals and specially myself". 7.) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST PHYSICAL ASSET? "My height, eyes & smile but above all of that the best asset that anyone could wear is having a pure heart". 8.) WILL YOU PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL MAN? OR IDEAL GIRL? "We all want someone who understands us, We want someone who listens, who really cares about you and who believes in our abilities truly. Stability in life can be achieved with the right amount of support and hard work". 9.) IF YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO BE REINCARNATED IN ANOTHER LIFE, SINO GUSTO MONG MAGING IKAW? "I still want to be myself with the knowledge and struggles I got from my past life will be enough to make life worth living". 10.) LAST QUESTION: HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF DEEPER AS A PERSON? "I would like to describe myself as a lotus, yes lotus flower. Why? The roots of a lotus flower is planted in the soil of a river bottom and the only visible part of the plant is the leaves and the flower itself. I can relate myself to this flower. People tend to only see on what’s outside, people are very quick to judge. I just wish that it takes to know someone before giving hateful words. For those who are looking at me right now, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have more to offer".

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...