joan kyle: the naughty girl candidate of face of the year 2018...

joan kyle: bad girl no more


Among all the female candidates of FACE OF THE YEAR 2018, she's the most controversial. And why, because she's the most candid, most innocent, and most girlish.

That's why she was branded as "naughty girl" by no less than the head of PHILMODA (Philippine Modelling Agency) head- Mr. Jojo Veloso. She gets into controversies without her knowing and without any bad intentions on her part. Hehehe.

But basically, JOAN KYLE GUEVERRA is not a bad girl. In person, she's very nice, warm and friendly, too.

"Maybe I just do things that out of my being friendly and being nice, other people would see it differently", Joan said to a blogger. "But I will now follow the advice of those people who's simply concerned to me. I need to be more mature in ways this time, eliminate my being playful and focus more on my career as a model."

With her morena looks- and a mixture of Katryn Bernardo and Mercedes Cabral physical features, Joan do not want to be simply known as a "look-alike".

"I wanna be known more as me, Joan", she said in finality. "I know I am destined for greatness. And I will work hard to achieve my dreams."

Keep it up, Joan girl. Keep it up!


(words by robert silverio)
photos courtesy of ms. joan kyle guevarra's fb page.*

joan: candid and nice

joan's model look

joan in ecstacy

joan in a jemuel remolonda photo shoot


joan: "destined for greatness"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...