aerol bren carmelo says: "i listen to my heart!"

(photo credits: jon bernabe fajardo) aerol with yaya dub

aerol: great in pusha shirt

the aerol smile...

wow, ang puti! (aerol in his naked form)



"Yes, tito Robert, I listen to my heart po!", Aerol Bren Carmelo said over a phone conversation (chos lang, Mudra Jojo. hihihi.*). "Because I won't be in Bratboys as among its members if I did not listen to my heart. If I followed what my mind dictated me, I would be sad by now. But then, I followed my heart, and everything followed. I am so hopeful, alive, happy.

"Kase po, tito Robert, dancing and singing are both my passion", Aerol continued. "Ever since, I've always wanted to do them. And now that I am being given the chance to do so, I will do my best- my very best.

"And I love my bros!", he further quipped. "We're like one big happy family altogether whenever we bond, rehearse or eat together in those lunch and dinner treats of our manager Jojo Veloso. They teach me a lot of wisdom in life. Xander, Victor, Rhomcel and Vincent- they support me a lot because I am the newest member of Bratboys. I found my second family in here. And it's all because I listened to my heart."

In case you didn't know yet, Aerol was a Valedictorian and an honor student consistently back in school. He could have pursued a career that's Corporate or more Mind-blowing (because he's an intellegent and brilliant young man), yet, he chose a career in the Performing Arts. because that's where his heart really mattered.

"Seeing all those people clapping their hands and shouting, wow, iba po talaga ang feeling!", Aerol continued. "Hindi po iyon maipagpapalit sa pera. Making people happy, making them feel important- I guess, iba talaga. And now, I am also going into the acting business. There's a couple of movie projects coming-up soon. I can not reveal them yet. That's why now, on my own, I learning how to act. It's a new challenge for me."

But one final question: What about if he falls in love someday, will he still follow his heart over his career?

"Wow, what a nice question, tito Robert!", Aerol answered in finality. "I guess, it's just a matter of proper handling. I won't let love mix-in with my career. I will value the relationship and put it in a different place. I won't let others see it. Ha-ha. Then, I will continue pursuing my dreams on the side and use that relationship as my inspiration!"

And that's the proper kind of love, Aerol. Just make it a point that your career will be your FIRST PRIORITY.




(words by robert manuguid silverio)




aerol in printed shirt

aerol with his manager jojo veloso

aerol in coat and tie

(from left to right): bart mackay, edwin rosas visda, a friend, jojo veloso, rhomcel brinquis, vincent amora and aerol bren carmelo (standing)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...