"i would say na i won't live a day without thinking about photography"--- EDWIN DC (fashion photographer)

EDQIN DC: DUALITY SHOT

EDWIN DC WITH CO-ARTISTS AND A BEAUTY QUEEN IN A GROUP SHOT

"THE EDWIN DC STYLE"

Over a cup of hot coffee and smiles, a blogger had a chance to have a short tete-a-tete with handsome fashion photographer Edwin DC. His looks are very much like that of an artist- somewhat yuppie and comfy. You'd feel at home at once with his genuine sincerity.

That was a rather cool, Saturday morning at his bachelor pad at Goodwill Townhomes in Novaliches. Resting from a brief break with his pictorial to showbiz newcomer Ram Rivera, a blogger asked a few questions to him:

How passionate are you as a photographer?

"I would say na I won't live a day without thinking about Photography", came Edwin's quick reply. "You see, I have a call center job. But day in and day out, Photography is still in my mind and in my heart. My life is Photography itself."

How would you describe yourself as a photographer?

"I am more of a traditional photographer", he answered again. "I follow rules, I confront to the old ways of taking pictures. Pero, it's more of- What you see is what you get din. I don't see fun in changing colors and style. In fact, I alter color. Maybe, that's really my style as a photographer."

How did Photography first get into you and learned to love it?

"I was around 19 years old when I first encountered Photography", once more, Edwin answered. "It was at the Photo Journalism subject back in College. And from thereon, Photography became y life."

According to Edwin DC, new and aspiring Photographers should never be scared about their own respective style.

"They must be confident about their style", he said. "Just like me, I"m confident about my own style. And I stick to that."


BELOW ARE EDWIN'S PHOTOS. ENJOY AND CHERISH!


(words by robert silverio, photos courtesy of Mr. Edwin Dc, taken from his Facebook page).*





















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...