lance raymundo moves to his bachelor pad on the year 2018!

lance with face of the year 2018 candidates bernize and polo

lance: moving on to his bachelor's pad

"I am wishing for a better 2018!", came Lance's words when one blogger asked him about the coming New Year. "That's all I can say. Because so far, I've been blessed with so many good things in my life and I simply couldn't ask for more."

But hey, something new is about to come in Lance's life. He is moving to his Bachelor's Pad by the first week of January 2018! 

"And it sounds pretty exciting for me, isn't it?", Lance said to a blogger. "I am now in the middle of moving my things to my Bachelor's Pad. This is something new for me, kaya exciting ang feeling ko. Finally, I will be on my own again soon."

Actually, Lance used to live independently before already. But since their Greenhills mansion in an exclusive subdivision was always empty, he decided to live there for a while, to be with his mom and dad. But now that Lance felt that he needed to be on his own again, he got his Bachelor's Pad back.

"I am always busy and I think I must allot more space and time to my self this time", Lance continued on saying. "I will be having my house-warming soon and everyone's invited. My new pad is the product of my hard works- it's my own blood, sweat and tears."

Recently, Lance hosted the Glamour Night of the Face of the Year 2018 search. And he, once again, impressed so many people with his good hosting skills. One blogger witnessed how hard Lance worked that night, all the pressures and sudden changes in his spiels were all too-consuming, but Lance handled them so well.

"Yeah, I put some extra efforts in my hosting at Face of the Year", Lance further reacted. "It's because I really find the candidates so warm and nice to me. Parang feeling ko, matagal ko na silang kakilala lahat. It's because I get to read them at the blog site of Robert Silverio, that's you, Robert",- and Lance looked at his blogger-friend.

Lance recently had a meeting with Boss Vic del Rosario of Viva Films and he'll release a new CD single on January 2018 for Viva records.  And he's out to do a great photo shoot with ace celebrity photographer- Dave Fabros, and the photos to be taken by Mr. Fabros are going to be Lance's official publicity photos for the first quarter of 2018 next year.

"But something good's gonna happen before the year ends", Lance said at the end of the interview. "I will be one of the Presentors for the forthcoming Metro Manila Film Festival. You see, it's gonna be my first time to be a Presentor at the MMFF. That's why I'm pretty excited about that. MMFF is the most-awaited festival in our country. So better watch me out there present an award to a winner."

Way to go, Lance!


(written by robert silverio)


lance's hard work as a host

lance: a fruitful 2018 soon

lance with past winners of face of the year 2018- ms. divine and shandy lim.

lance: a new CD single soon

lance with khiro, eric & omar- male candidates of FOTY


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...