#YATO, and LANCE RAYMUNDO... ( a Q & A)


lance after a recording session

lance deals with "an unfinished business"

lance: warm heart

lance: perfect in red


Once again, they crossed paths again. The blogger and the, .... Musician, this time (separating his other alter egos of being an actor, model, host and advocate).

The blogger waited for more than an hour, but he never minded it at all. He knew the traffic, he knew the very hectic schedules of celebrities, he knew he was lucky enough to be sneaked-in by that celebrity he considered by now as a TRUE FRIEND.

And, as he tried to grab a smoke outside the scenic Tomas Morato Avenue, there he was walking by the road.

Almost like a scene in a romantic movie. But the only difference, they're not lovers. They're just friends.

And he smiled from there. He called his name. They saw each other back again.


FAST-FORWARD.

Inside the Bubble Tea restaurant, the feeling lingered, and looking more deeper at him, he was looking a lot more younger and terribly handsome with his "Justine Bieber looks"-, of a shorter hair and a preppy attitude. As the interview went on smoothly, they both decided to tackle more about the song- YOU ARE THE ONE, out to be released very soon by Viva Records- and, his comeback as a recording artist.

ROBERT: How's the recording going-on, Lance? Is everything finalized already about the recording of the song YOU ARE THE ONE?

LANCE: Yeah, everything's done. I have finished recording the song and everything's surely finalized. I also had my private listening sessions with Viva big bosses Vic del Rosario and Vincent del Rosario. And it's good that before that private listening sessions with the big bosses happened, I already regained back my voice after almost loosing it in my acting workshop classes. But I'm glad that I was able to give my best performance on one acting workshop drama exercise, though. My voice came back at once, in time for my bonding sessions with Boss Vic and Boss Vincent.

ROBERT: So far, how's the experience of recording a song again, Lance? Is it artistically fulfilling for you?

LANCE: You said it so, it's really artistically-fulfilling on my part. It's really my love for music that's why I'm here in the entertainment scene. Because basically I am singer. I started it out as a singer, and singing was my first love. Going back to where I really belong now, it matters much to me.
The experience is great, indeed. YOU ARE THE ONE is a song that Millenial Kids could relate to, especially the lyrics of the song. Nagulat nga ako, dahil young kids were already sending me Private messages through Facebook and my IG account, all saying that they love the song. Nag-post kasi 'yung isang fan ko- si Beni Saunders ng teaser nu'ng song. It's a 15-seconder teaser. And it made an impact all at once. People really liked the song.
You see, it was Music that brought me here on the first place. Feeling ko, it's an unfisnished business on my part, and this time around, I am facing it back again. I haven't reached yet my peak as a singer, and by now, I am positive that this time around, I'll gonna reach it fully na.
My taste is like that of the Millenial Kids we have now. I always say YOU ARE THE ONE to the one I love. And this song is really for them.

ROBERT: What can you say about the great support that the #RoyalWolf fans are giving to you now?

LANCE: They are all tremendous. They are really all-out in supporting me, especially #YATO - You Are The One. They are all thinking of ways to further promote it and make the song a household name. With their help, I am so thankful. Especially to Ms. Beni Saunders.

ROBERT: How would you define your music and style as a singer this time, Lance?

LANCE: My music is universal. It's modern, it's Pop. And most of all, it's Millenial. I am now into what Justin Bieber does. It's smooth and free flowing. Also maybe, like Shawn Mendez and Calum Scott. These new generation of young singers have their own smooth ways in attracting the new type of music lovers and audience. And I go by with them.

ROBERT: Last question, Lance, it's been more than a year by now that you're not doing any indie film acting jobs. Do you miss doing them?

LANCE: Yeah, I definitely miss acting on indie films. And I would love to do one again anytime soon, but his time, I am totally focused on my comeback as a recording artist. It's something so meaningful and important to me.


Very well said, Lance.

#YATOROCKS!




(words by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...