LANCE RAYMUNDO CONQUERS HIS FEARS....








During one private conversation with singer-actor Lance Raymundo, the actor confided to one blogger that he actually made the right decision of joining the Tawag Ng Tanghalan sa Showtime Celebrity Edition recently when he became the very first celebrity contestant of the said noontime contest which is a segment in the said show.

"It's one of the best decisions I've ever done", Lance confided to one blogger when they saw each other at a recent event of the Film Restoration Group of channel 2. "I am actually happy about making that decision. Because joining the Celebrity Edition of Tawag Ng Tanghalan sa Showtime  made me conquer my deepest fears. It's so redeeming.

"You see, Robert, one of my biggest fears talaga is joining contests because I am afraid of loosing or being rejected", Lance continued to say. "And to be judged by fellow celebrities, wow, it's really one of my fears! Because you see, I never wanted to be judged!

"And yet, I tried, I experimented", he added. "The result was simply great. I was able to conquer my deepest fear!"

Lance also added saying that if you really want to make one step higher above the rest, you must go beyond your fears. So this time around, Lance feels more stronger, positive and challenged.

"And I guess, channel 2 people really liked my performance there at TNT because my video there singing Hero really went viral", Lance said. "Plus the fact that judges like Jed Madela and Karylle Padilla really had sincere and nice words to say to me after my performance. Siguro, talagang magaling lang 'yung isang nakalaban namin, kasi he's a voice coach by profession."

Lance is hoping to get a Wild Card soon para makabalik ulit as among the contenders of TNT sa Showtime. But if not, Lance will surely understand.

"Iba-iba kasi ang taste ng judges, you see", Lance said objectively. "In singing contests like TNT sa Showtime, you'll always get lots of surprises."

Meanwhile, at his recent attendance at the film screening of the classic Biyaya Ng Lupa, which had been digitally-restored by ABS-CBN's Sagip Pelikula group headed by Mr. Leo Katigbak, Lance had this to say:

"What they're doing is something so noble but great", Lance said. "I salute all the people behind the Film Restoration group of channel 2. Those films that they restored are part of our National Heritage, and it's one great act from channel 2 people to take them out from extinction."

Lance had just launched the MTV of his song "Silent Night" recently. In the MTV of the video that they shot recently, among the cast included there are Miss Earth Philippines Fire- Alex Dayrit, Philippine Volcanoes basketball player Justin Alfonso, and Fitness Coach Culver Padilla.

"The MTV will soon be seen in Youtube.Com and the likes", Lance said in the end. "And I can say, they will definitely enjoy watching it."





(as written by robert manuguid silverio)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

RUDY JACKSON, MASKI NASA AMERIKA AY NAKAKATANGGAP PA RIN NG MGA BIYAYA NA IBINIBIGAY DIN NAMAN NIYA SA MGA KAIBIGAN NIYA SA PILIPINAS!

SIR RUDY (IN DRAG) WITH A FRIEND NAMED MANNY SIR RUDY WITH HIS MOST INTIMATE FRIENDS SIR RUDY IN HIS NEPHEW'S HOUSE IN THE U.S. EARLY CH...